1. Selling a restaurant
In light of COVID-19, many restaurants are facing financial hardships. Some of which, might lead to an inevitable closing down of their establishment. If a restaurant is facing such hardship (or perhaps the owners are looking to leave the food industry for other reasons), then selling might be the best move. Selling real estate can be tricky, especially with restaurants, which have a variety of complexities that must be thought through when listing. Our mission is to help sellers get the most value possible, with the least amount of headache. Some of our more granular, selling features include:
- Creating a detailed marketing plan and professional photos at NO extra cost.
- Promoting seller’s properties through targeted ads & email campaigns.
- Our agents handle all the negotiations of the deal and help close the transaction.
- Only a 5% listing fee (lower than industry rates) and NO additional, hidden fees.
To learn more/contact us about listing your restaurant, visit our website!
2. Buying a restaurant
Buying a restaurant is completely different animal. If you’re considering buying a restaurant this year (2020) then I first applaud you. With all the uncertainty in the world (COVID-19), there is a lot of apprehension about stepping into a new business venture. However, those people that can see the light at the end of the tunnel and are brave enough to take on risk (that have positive cash flow, and don’t get cold feet when looking at a sales price), are the ones that will end up coming out on top, at the end of it all. At BizPappa, we’re proud to work with the risk takers and those hungry enough (pun intended) to own the next best, iconic Seattle restaurant. Being a new owner is also FUN, and we want to help make your dreams come true. Working with us as a preferred agent also has other benefits:
- We have instant and comprehensive data available on ALL properties that we list.
- When looking for a property with us, we will initiate an INSTANT NDA. The speed and security will get you one step closer to closing the deal, faster.
- We have an exclusive concierge service: building business plans and creating business owner profiles.
- You will have your own, assigned parter agent. Imagine: instant access to your BizPappa partner agents 24/7.
To learn more/contact us about buying your own restaurant, visit our website!
3. Existing restaurant services
We know that not everyone is looking to buy or sell a restaurant. For many owners, the question is; how do I stay afloat/adapt to the changes of our world? Maybe you already have a great location, all the square feet you need to treat customers with comfort, and are looking for the next great opportunity to amplify your business? Here’s how BizPappa can help:
Electronic Gift Cards
- Foot traffic customers want to stay as safe and sanitary as possible when they enter your establishment. So instead of exchanging dirty money or a credit card, why not integrate a wireless, electronic gift card that can be used to pay for meals? Learn more about our gift card service on our website: bizpappa.com
Single Use Menus
- King County, Washington, as well as other states, are requiring all restaurants to have single use, disposable menus to prevent spread of bacteria. If you’ve never created a single use menu, the formatting alone, can be a massive time constraint and your finished product might not look very good. At BizPappa, we are creating custom, single use menus for restaurants. Learn more here.
Mobile Friendly Websites
- The holy grail of customer experience- we are creating virtual menus on publicly accessible website for restaurants, so customers can browse menu items, learn more about your establishment, and more! With a virtual menu, you can also collect a customers email address, first name, last name, and more, for future marketing purpose. Want feedback? You can ask customers to “contact us” at the end of their stay, to share how their experience was. At BizPappa, we’re creating completely customer websites within 48 hours of ordering. Learn more and contact us today, here!
At the end of the day, if you have a restaurant in downtown Seattle or somewhere on the east side, if you you’re an owner or operator already, and are looking for a lead business broker to help you take your next steps in the professional restaurant business, BizPappa is here to help. To learn more about the services we offer, visit our website and get in touch today!